Future-Proof your SOFT FRUIT production
Increase the yield - Save labour - Reduce costs
Meeting the market’s increased demands
In order to ensure both the quality and quantity of the harvested product and thereby being able to fulfill sales agreements, the grower must have increased focus on both correct irrigation and fertilizer.
The traditional way of producing Soft Fruit has been by manually operating watering and fertilizer, and it has been a time-consuming task to ensure timely irrigation. For some this might have caused a poorer yield with plants of varying quality. The SIIP system is a state-of-the-art system and helps you saving time, ensures proper irrigation and fertilizer, and thereby greater and better yield - and at the same time achieves a cost saving - now and in the future.
Is your production system up-to-date and future-proofed? In case your answer is no, please read our further information - and if yes, we are sure that we will still be able to help you improving your production and output.
DOWNLOAD THE SIIP PRODUCT SHEET
Any questions? Our specialists are ready to help!
Fully automatic "fly by wire" feed and irrigation control
- Save water and fertilizer by timely irrigation
- Increased yield and high plant quality with minimised risk of diseases
- Save labour due to the automated irrigation system
- Short return on investment
- Satisfy customer's need for uniform products
- Standard software included for the whole set-up
- Work with real time data
- Prevent accumulation of fertilizer by EC-regulation on radiation / runoff amount and EC
- Keep all data in-house - ease the data integration
- In particular appropriate for Soft Fruit production in gutters - but is of course also suitable for other kind of productions
The SIIP system consists of the following parts:
Sun sensor - drain counter - EC-sensor - 4 x soil sensors - possible pH-sensor.
Furthermore an AMI Penta mixer will be needed for processing of the incoming data from the sensors.
To obtain the perfect and most effective system with the full overview, we recommend that you add a SuperLink to the SIIP system. SuperLink is software for central control and is used for collection of data from units installed in more geographical locations - but it is also an immeasurable tool if you have only one location.
- 1 pcs is needed for the SIIP system
- Secures automatic start of watering depending on the light radiation and EC regulation
- 1 pcs is needed for the SIIP system
- Sun and drain regulation of the automatic start
- Informs the AMI Penta mixer of how many drains are left after the watering. Based on this information the mixer gives a start signal for watering by the predefined watering interval
- Can be expanded with EC and/or pH sensors for reading of drain water
- 4 pcs are needed for the SIIP System
- Measuring of humidity and temperature of the growing medium
- Gives signal for watering and reduces the risk of drying-up
AMI Penta - Fertilizer and Irrigation mixer
- 1 pcs is needed for the SIIP System
- Built for now and future needs
- All software is included in the system, so no cost for updates
- Simple and advanced control of plant growth
- Always delivered with mixing tank
- Control of return water
- 4 time zones per day - 4 different watering strategies
- Flexible set-up of the system
- Available in many languages
- And a lot more...Please read more here - or download the product sheet
SuperLink - Software for central control
- 1 pcs is recommended for the SIIP System
- Set-up the overview main menu and see your prefered data from different departments
- Calendar function for planning of future actions
- Central control and change of set-points of installed units
- Easy change between cultures by use of your own stored plant recipes
- Report generator for documentation and analyzing of growth conditions
- Quick and easy export of data for your own or consultant’s use
- Central collection of data from climate controls, irrigation and fertilizer mixers from all departments
- Your own naming of eg. heating valves, windows, screens etc.
- Possible to add set-points to a favorites list
- Read more here - or download the product sheet
Make the most of your business by the optimum irrigation
The advanced and optimum solution
For you with a production for which you want the total advanced and optimum solution, this will also be possible. That can be done by adding a few products to the SIIP System:
Temp. & Humidity Sensor
- For reading and start of watering if the temperature is too high or humidity is too low
- Ensuring harvest during critical stages
- Reading of temperature by the culture and freeze protection programme
- Can also start watering for lowering the temperature
Weather station open fields
- Wind direction / speed, radiation, temperature and humidity
- For individually use in groups for watering strategy
- Collecting data of the rainfall
- Postponement / reduction of watering in open fields
In case you need other sensors than the mentioned ones, we are open to asses the possibility of integration in our AMI Penta fertilizer mixer. You are welcome to contact us
We also offer:
Questions? Our specialists are ready to help
You are also welcome to contact us via the form below - and / or sign up for our newsletter
Preparing for the Future with the Optimal Fertilizer Solution
One year after installing the AMI Penta fertilizer solution, German-based Blumen Colmorgen has not only experienced significant time savings but also improved production quality. As the business grows, the company’s fertilizer solution will adapt to suit their needs.
Vertical Farming - the reinvention of horticulture?
Due to the challenges and costs of transporting fresh crops to larger cities, urban farmers have realized the potential in utilizing existing square meters in tall city buildings and producing crops locally.
Innovative greenhouses inside shipping containers
This new type of greenhouse is created inside of shipping containers that are equipped with LED grow lights, fertilizer mixers and climate control from Senmatic. This concept of greenhouses is called BoxXLand, and creates a unique and adjustable climate to efficiently grow a wide range of cultures e.g. lettuce and herbs.